This goes out to all of my GODDESSES:
First off, Happy New Year! And my apologies that I haven’t checked in for the standard “New Year, New You” motivation…but at the same time, I know y’all and don’t believe any of you needed to hear that from me anyways.
Some of you may have already heard that I am co-hosting a retreat to St. Croix in September! I have the fortune to do this with my friend, Angela Smith. She and I became quick friends through yoga very shortly before my Greece Retreat last summer, and she joined the retreat! We shared the same boat so got super close over that week, and have since traveled together a few other times. She is the yin to my yang, her specializing in meditation and I in movement (I could keep that analogy going, but I’ll spare you ;). We’ve found our balance to be true in the planning of this retreat as well, and I cannot wait to share in this leadership role with her.
And now onto the meat –
REGISTRATION IS OFFICIALLY OPEN!
Some things that you can expect from the retreat:
- Practicing daily yoga, meditation & reflection
- Consuming food straight from the land
- Making friends with amazing women from all over the world
- Being one with sea life in crystal clear Caribbean waters
- Roaming open land to your hearts content
- Snorkeling or diving around an old sunken ship
- Basking in hammocks
- Sipping champagne on a sailboat, watching the sun go down
- Doing whatever your heart desires
- Searching for seashells and sharks teeth on the private beach
If any of that sounds appealing, here is your invitation. So step up, call your shot, make your move, do the thing to be your best self and live your best life!
Here are the various links that you’ll want to review (you’ll notice that the 2nd and 3rd can also be found on the website):
Angela and I really do believe it will be a magical and life changing experience, and genuinely hope to have the opportunity to connect with each one of you then.